POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cup:WIP [17kb] : Re: Cup:WIP [17kb] Server Time
1 Oct 2024 20:24:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cup:WIP [17kb]
From: GrimDude
Date: 14 Jul 2000 03:50:47
Message: <396ec657@news.povray.org>
I would use an area light. You might consider a smaller aliasing value.
Recently I've been favouring +a0.265, but your mileage...

I have gone to the trouble to create the entire atmosphere I am attempting
to simulate, right down to wall the camera will never see, or lights that
are not in the immediate line-of-sight, skies if there is no ceiling, etc.

MP requires a lot of fine tuning in the global/radiosity section. I
recommend reading the FAQ, fine tuning your scene file, rendering, and then
re-reading the FAQ. But, as Ken says, I am a tad anal. :)

Grim